Are You Eating Enough
Fruits And Vegetables
On A Every Day Basis?
Fruits and Vegetables Overview
The U.S. Department of Agriculture, the World Health Organization, the American Heart Association, the American Cancer Society, and the National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion agree – you should eat more fruits and vegetables. Up to 10 total servings a day!
That’s a lot of food.
And besides having to eat all that food, maybe you don’t love the taste of fruits, vegetables or greens. Or you don’t have time to shop 2-3 times a week to buy fresh fruits, vegetables and greens. And don’t get us started about preparing the food (washing, chopping, peeling, dicing, mincing, steaming, grilling, microwaving, broiling, and baking can be a real pain in the rear!)
If You Can’t Beat Mother Nature, Join Her!
You shouldn’t mess with Mother Nature. Why try and fool the body with synthetic vitamin pills when you can easily provide your body with convenient concentrated nutrients from actual whole foods grown out of the earth? Not nutrients engineered in a lab.
That’s why we created VGF 25+.
The 25 Vegetables, Greens and Fruits nutrient-rich concentrates found in VGF 25 +, which are derived from Nature’s own whole foods, are more easily absorbed and used by your body.
PLUS, it contains seven essential nutrient classes!
7 Essential Nutrient Classes
VGF25+ is your complete daily nutritional foundation. It contains seven essential nutrients.
* Occur naturally in fruits and vegetables
* Promote the function of the immune system
* Help fight off viruses as well as reduce inflammation
* Associated with the treatment and/or prevention of cancer and cardiovascular disease*
* Responsible for metabolic processes that occur within a cell and are necessary for sustaining life
* Assist and play a large role in digestion, energy production, blood coagulation and contraction of muscles*
3) Amino Acids:
* The basic building blocks of protein
* Absorption of amino acids is essential for your metabolism*
4) Essential Fatty Acids:
* Reduce the risk of heart disease and some forms of cancer
* Improve mood
* Decrease inflammation*
* Essential for the normal growth and development of all human beings
* Healthy maintenance of cell tissues and organs
* Help process proteins, carbohydrates and fats required for utilization*
6 & 7 ) Macro and Trace Minerals:
* Involved in electrolyte balance of body fluids
* Essential for normal cellular activity
* Provide hardness to bones and teeth
Prograde VGF25 For Men
Prograde VGF25 For Women
BACK TO VITAMINS AND MINERALS