What Is Something That's Good For Women? Vitamins!
There are many things that we need in this world. Most of them we need more of. Money, time, rest, love… and for modern women, vitamins are also a necessity that is often overlooked.
Although, they are not always overlooked in the way that seems most obvious. Many women, knowing that they work too hard and sleep too little--and let’s not even get into eating habits--dutifully take a vitamin or several every day to offset this short-changing of self. Unfortunately, even though she believes she is doing something good for herself, the only benefit of that particular nutritional supplement may be psychological.
That is, she knows she’s taken a vitamin, which she believes is good for her. Therefore, she gets a slight health boost because the mind is a powerful thing. However, that is the only thing she is doing that is healthy.
Through no fault of the consumer, many, if not most, of the vitamins and other supplements on the market today, have little to no actual vitamin content. They are not required to. Complying with standards for content and dosage is purely voluntary and sometimes expensive, so it’s generally easier not to do it.
However, if you want to be secure in the knowledge that the vitamins you are taking not only have vitamins, but are made from whole foods the body can process--it’s a two-fer, you get the mental boost as well as actual health benefits--there are products out there. The trick is really wanting to do right by yourself.
Why do women need to take a multivitamin?
Consistent use of multivitamins and other key supplements can promote good health and help prevent disease, according to a comprehensive new report released by the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN). The report found that ongoing use of multivitamins (preferably with minerals) and other single-nutrient supplements (like calcium or folic acid) demonstrated quantifiable positive impact in areas ranging from strengthening the immune system of highly-vulnerable elderly patients, to drastically reducing the risk of neural tube birth defects such as spina bifida.
The 100-plus page report -- titled The Benefits of Nutritional Supplements --
reviewed more than a decade's-worth of the most scientifically-significant studies
measuring the health benefits of multivitamins and other nutritional supplements,
including antioxidants (vitamins C and E), calcium, long chain omega-3 fatty acids (fish
oils), vitamin D, vitamins B-6 and B-12, and folic acid. The American Medical
Association has also recently evaluated the medical literature and has recommended that
Americans consume a one-a-day multivitamin in order to promote general health.
Today, women are
more focused on breast cancer prevention and symptoms relating to menopause and
premenstrual syndrome. VGF 25+ for Women takes this into account.
VGF25+ for Women Benefits:
– Provides complete daily nutritional supplement foundation
– Provides essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, phytonutrients and whole food concentrates for optimum health unique to women
– Alleviates vitamin deficiencies
– Increases energy levels
– Helps maintain healthy metabolism
– Whole food base aids assimilation of nutrients
– Supplements the lack of nutrients (fruits & vegetables) in your diet
– Balance of ingredients
– Replaces the nutrients depleted by stress
– Doctor formulated
– VGF25+ provides the optimum daily nutritional supplement foundation for women.
– VGF 25+ contains six classes of nutrients required for maintaining optimum health: vitamins, minerals (macro and trace), enzymes, amino acids, phytonutrients and whole food concentrates.
– VGF 25+ with its base of whole food concentrates ensures quick absorption of all the essential nutrients.
– Whole food concentrates provide a broad spectrum of nutrients only found in Mother Nature.
– VGF 25+ for Women is formulated specifically for Women and their
unique nutritional needs.
– JAMA reports that a quality multivitamin is necessary for all postpubescent adults to help maintain health.
• Product Features:
– Doctor formulated and approved
– Easy to swallow caplets
– Take once each day in the morning, afternoon or evening
– 100% RDI for 13 vitamins and 5 minerals
– Contains proprietary blend of amino acids
– Contains essential fatty acids
– Contains trace mineral complex
– Contains 25 whole food concentrates
– Enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients
– Unique formula/nutrients for Women
• Women’s Formula: iron, vitex angus, Cranberry, Don Quai, Black Cohash, Red Clover, Cnidium, Poria Cocos, Zizyphus spinosa
Women that may be pregnant or are pregnant should consult with their physician before taking any supplement. Be sure to check with your physician before combining VGF25+ with any prescription medication.
Women’s VGF Free Trial
BACK TO VITAMIN-MINERAL-SUPPLEMENTS